- Reliable hold on all vertical and horizontal glass or mirrored surfaces
- Only 1.3 kg, very easy to use and even suitable for very small windows
- The user can choose the most effective cleaning path
Düsseldorf, October 2014. ECOVACS ROBOTICS, the leading expert in intelligent household robots, presents its new window cleaning robot WINBOT W830 at the IFA. The robot, which only weighs 1.3 kg and is thus very easy to use, can be used on all horizontal and vertical glass or mirrored surfaces. Unlike its predecessors, the W830 can easily clean even the smallest kitchen or bathroom windows with dimensions of 40×40 cm. The robot, which cleans wet and dry, has a special suction mechanism that ensures that it has a good hold on a number of surfaces: the W830 cleans framed, smooth, laminated, frosted or coloured glass surfaces as well as satin mirrored or mosaic glass without leaving any streaks. It even cleans all corners too!
This model also works particularly quickly: Depending on the size and shape of the window, the user simply chooses the most effective cleaning path – a “Z” pattern for wide glass surfaces or an “N” pattern for narrow glass surfaces. As an intelligent window robot, WINBOT W830 is fitted with sensors that prevent the robot from moving over low window frames or dropping from frameless panes. WINBOT W830 is available from the following stores and online at www.ecovacs.com from October 2014 for € 249 (recommended retail price).
The performance features of WINBOT W830 at a glance:
- Automatic cleaning at the touch of a button
- The suction mechanism ensures perfect adhesion to smooth, frosted, coloured and satin glass and mirrored surfaces
- The cleaning path is stored in the memory so that in the event of interruptions, the W830 starts to clean again from the same area
- In the event of power failure, it is protected by a backup battery
- Optimum safety thanks to four groups of anti-drop sensors
ECOVACS ROBOTICS is a leading brand of intelligent household robots. The company is number 5 in the world and market leader in China for robotic vacuum cleaners according to market research institute GfK. ECOVACS ROBOTICS has set itself the task of making life easier for its customers with trendsetting robotics. As the market leader in China and with branches in Europe and the USA as well as sales partners all over the world, ECOVACS ROBOTICS has already supplied more than 60 million household cleaning appliances throughout its company history. The robots that clean floors and windows and purify the air do the household work for their users, thus giving them valuable time for the enjoyable things in life. ECOVACS ROBOTICS is a pioneer in household robotics: The company alone has 684 patents, 66 of which are international.
ECOVACS ROBOTICS has 5000 employees all over the world and nine locations, with one in Europe and one in the USA. In 2012, Düsseldorf became home to the European headquarters in Germany. Matthias Runge, General Manager Europe, has been in charge there since 2014.
ECOVACS ROBOTICS Deutschland